Strategy Management Implementation Consulting
Implementing Strategy Management
OntoReason provides management consulting to support customer implementation of a full strategy management solution.
- Strategy management models and process definition
- Tool requirements and selection
- Strategy management training
- Informatics and knowledge engineering to implement decision support solutions
- Iterative development and process improvement roadmap development
- Strategic objective definition, management and usage (KPI’s, OKR’s, outcome performance, measures and metrics)
- Normalized prioritization of strategies and initiatives (organizational alignment and fit; strategic value; risk assessment; balance)
Define strategy management processes that support the full integration of strategy design, implementation planning, and execution management.
- Integrated processes to bridge the gap between design and execution
- Stage gate review processes to manage health and status of strategic plans
- Maintain accountability from design through outcome
- Definition and management of performance and progress indicators
- Creation of agile and responsive strategies
Strategy Management Tooling
We will help assess legacy systems, state of the art tooling options, and decision support tools that will support the knowledge requirements for data driven leadership.
- Capture strategic plan elements and interdependencies
- Capture initiative implementation planning
- Produce consistent prioritization
- Strategic program and project portfolio management
- Intelligent decision support
- Support development of knowledge management and governance
Strategy Management Informatics
We will help assess legacy information solutions, BI systems, and analytics. And the, establish a long term plan for a state of the art information architecture and analytics approach delivering a tailored solution to meet organizations requirements.
- Identify decision support requirements for leadership
- Model strategic plan design, implementation and execution
- Design meta data models to support processes and analytics
- Identify analytics, business intelligence, and decision support solutions
- Support development of data governance and change management
Delivering actionable information through data science, artificial intelligence, and visualization supporting leadership decision making.
- Capture organization, market, and operational intelligence, including: knowledge, expertise, and experience representation
- Integrate enterprise strategic plans and align with business environment
- Develop processes and analytics to support decision making
Consulting, Training, and Process Definition
Knowledge engineering (KE) develops requirements from leadership, decision support, & environmental analysis.
KE defines informatics model to support requirements
KE develops analytics solutions based up business intelligence and informatics to support requirements
Critical to KE success is the governance of informatics and analytics solutions
Dynamic Information Modeling
Applied Artifical Intelligence
Expert Systems & Machine LearningAutomated Alerting & AssessmentDecision Support
Continuous process improvement, driven by
business intelligence decision support
Manage quality of informatics, analytical results, and knowledge
Build trust, ethical use standards, and cross functional use